Frequently Asked Question
Last Updated 3 years ago
★ CHECK VOICEMAIL ON WEB (VISUAL VOICEMAIL)The User Control Panel is the web-interface to the phone system. It lets you check voicemails quicker, send faxes, and various other settings. This only works at school on the Warren Schools network. It is not available externally at this point.
- Open a browser and go to https://ring.205warren.net/ucp
- or just https://ring.205warren.net and click User Control Panel
- Login using your district login
- Username = Either your 3 initials or firstname.lastname (e.g. sdr or sylvester.ritter)
- Password = Login/email password
- When you first login, the dashboard will be rather sparse however, it should give you a tour to help setup your dashboard. Please follow along and pay attention to the tour
- For the most part, you’ll probably just want the Voicemail module and maybe Fax module but feel free to explore.
CHECK VOICEMAIL ON YOUR PHONE
- Press Messages (or dial *97)
- Press Message Center...
- Press Connect
- Enter your Password
- Follow the voicemail menus like it's 1999 to listen to messages
CHECK VOICEMAIL ON ANOTHER PHONE
- Dial *98
- Enter your extension number when it prompts for mailbox
- Continue from #4 above
SETUP VOICEMAILThe following must be done on your desk/classroom phone.
- Pickup receiver on phone
- Press Messages button
- Press Message Center…
- Press Connect
- Phone will dial voicemail
- You will be prompted for “Password”
- Default password is the same as your extension #
- The system will guide you through the following:
- Record your name
- Record your unavailable message - Click here for inspiration
- Record your busy message (just copy what you did above)
- Change your password