Frequently Asked Question
PARCC/IAR Practice on Chromebooks
Last Updated 4 months ago
PARCC/IAR practice tests are available on the Chromebooks. Follow these steps to access:
- Bring computer to the login screen
- Click Apps in the bottom left corner
- Choose TestNav (If this option isn't there, contact IT)
- This boots the Chromebook into kiosk mode with the TestNav App
- It should boot to a menu saying "Where do you want to go?" with several options. In the menu on the left, choose PARCC Training. (Do not choose Illinois)
- If it comes up to a "Sign In" page that isn't PARCC Training, click the icon on the top-right that has a little person and select Choose a different customer.
- On the bottom-right of the Sign In box, choose Practice Tests
- Do not put anything in username or password
- Now you are in the PARCC Practice tests. Hooray!